Axon Announces World Class Speaker Line-Up for 2018 Accelerate User Conference
- The Head of Social Media from the
Las Vegas Metro Police Department: How to Handle Crisis Communications on Social Media T.J. Smith, Chief of Media Relations for the Baltimore Police Department: Body-Worn Camera Discipline: How Rules Are Enforced; and Transparency vs. Privacy: When and How to Release Body-Worn Camera Footage
Chris Scallonfrom the Norfolk Police Department: The Impact of Emotional and Psychological Trauma in Policing: Understanding, Awareness, Resiliency, and Support
- Detective Constable
Sandra Woodand Superintendent Adrian Hutchinsonfrom The LondonMetropolitan Police Services: London MET Gamification Study
"It takes hard work, dedication and a lot of training for law enforcement to be the best at what they do," says Axon CEO and founder,
Axon Accelerate is open to all global public safety professionals. Attendees can customize their conference agenda by selecting from more than 80 sessions over the two-day conference.
Attendees may also enroll in certification courses being held on
Axon is a network of devices, apps and people that helps law enforcement become smarter and safer. Our mission is to protect life. Our technologies give law enforcement the confidence, focus and time they need to keep their communities safe. Our products impact every aspect of an officer's day-to-day experience:
- In the field - Our Smart Weapons offer a less-lethal intermediate use of force response and our body-worn and in-car cameras collect video evidence to capture the truth of an incident; and our mobile applications enable simple evidence collection.
- At the station - Our secure, cloud-based digital evidence management solution allows officers and command staff to manage, review, share and process digital evidence using forensic, redaction, transcription, and other tools.
- In the courtroom - Our solutions for prosecutors make collaborating across jurisdictions and agencies easy so that cases can be resolved quickly.
We work hard for those who put themselves in harm's way for all of us. To date, there are more than 187,400 licensed users from around the world and more than 194,000 lives and countless dollars have been saved with the Axon network of devices, apps and people. Learn more at www.axon.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
Axon, the "
Follow Axon here:
- Axon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/axon_us
- Axon on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Axon.ProtectLife/
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.axon.com, https://www.axon.com/press, www.twitter.com/axon_us and https://www.facebook.com/Axon.ProtectLife/ where Axon discloses information about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.axon.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/axon-announces-world-class-speaker-line-up-for-2018-accelerate-user-conference-300587849.html
News Provided by Acquire Media