Alameda County Sheriff's Office Changes Body-Worn Video Platform; Moves to Axon Network
ACSO implemented its first body-worn video (BWV) program in 2012 utilizing cameras, software and storage. In
"We are thrilled to add the Alameda County Sheriffs Office to our growing list of Axon customers," said Axon CEO and Founder
"We're excited to deploy Axon's suite of products because this is advanced technology and it will continue to advance," says ACSO's Sheriff
The Axon network is a network of devices, apps, and people that helps law enforcement become smarter and safer. Our mission is to protect life. Our technologies give law enforcement the confidence, focus, and time they need to keep their communities safe. Our products impact every aspect of an officer's day-to-day experience:
- In the field - Our Smart Weapons offer a less-lethal intermediate use of force response and our body-worn and in-car cameras collect video evidence to capture the truth of an incident; and our mobile applications enable simple evidence collection.
- At the station - Our secure, cloud-based digital evidence management solution allows officers and command staff to manage, review, share and process digital evidence using forensic, redaction, transcription and other tools.
- In the courtroom - Our solutions for prosecutors make collaborating across jurisdictions and agencies easy so that cases can be resolved quickly.
We work hard for those who put themselves in harm's way for all of us. To date, there are more than 100,000 licensed users from around the world and more than 182,000 lives and countless dollars have been saved with the Axon network of devices, apps and people. Learn more at www.axon.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
Axon, the "
Follow Axon here:
- Axon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/axon_us
- Axon on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Axon.ProtectLife/
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.axon.com, https://www.axon.com/press, www.twitter.com/axon_us and https://www.facebook.com/Axon.ProtectLife/ where Axon discloses information about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.axon.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alameda-county-sheriffs-office-changes-body-worn-video-platform-moves-to-axon-network-300452661.html
News Provided by Acquire Media