Axon Gives 'Accelerate' Attendees Exclusive First Look at New RMS Solution
At last year's
Less than a year later, Axon Records is well on its way to becoming a revolutionary solution in the world of RMS. Prior to offering a preview to attendees at the
"We've been hard at work developing this technology with a select few agencies, so taking the opportunity to share it with more than 500 Axon Accelerate attendees and thought leaders is a tremendous thrill," said Sayce Falk, Director of RMS. "We've all seen how technology has helped accelerate certain aspects of our lives. In the 20th century, we used to read game highlights in a newspaper the day after. Today, we get immersive highlight reels as the game ends. Our vision for RMS is similar in that we're focused on delivering an integrative, multimedia platform that saves time and puts insights and the right information at every officer's fingertips."
Due in part to the proliferation of entering data into silo'd IT systems over the past several years, today's police officers often spend two-thirds of a given shift performing administrative tasks. While a certain amount of time spent on paperwork is unavoidable in the near term, Axon believes that outdated software prevents front-line officers from maximizing their time spent in their communities. Current RMS options often make integration with other technologies difficult, while giving agencies little support when it comes to easily accessing critical information on crime and incident trends. With the introduction of Axon Records, Axon plans to remedy that by promoting a fast, responsive system designed with the user in mind.
The Axon network is a network of devices, apps and people that helps law enforcement become smarter and safer. Our mission is to protect life. Our technologies give law enforcement the confidence, focus and time they need to keep their communities safe. Our products impact every aspect of an officer's day-to-day experience:
- In the field - Our Smart Weapons offer a less-lethal intermediate use of force response and our body-worn and in-car cameras collect video evidence to capture the truth of an incident; and our mobile applications enable simple evidence collection.
- At the station - Our secure, cloud-based digital evidence management solution allows officers and command staff to manage, review, share and process digital evidence using forensic, redaction, transcription, and other tools.
- In the courtroom - Our solutions for prosecutors make collaborating across jurisdictions and agencies easy so that cases can be resolved quickly.
We work hard for those who put themselves in harm's way for all of us. To date, there are more than 100,000 licensed users from around the world and more than 184,000 lives and countless dollars have been saved with the Axon network of devices, apps and people. Learn more at www.axon.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
Axon, the "
Follow Axon here:
- Axon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/axon_us
- Axon on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Axon.ProtectLife/
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.axon.com, https://www.axon.com/press, www.twitter.com/axon_us and https://www.facebook.com/Axon.ProtectLife/ where Axon discloses information about the company, its financial information, and its business.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/axon-gives-accelerate-attendees-exclusive-first-look-at-new-rms-solution-300476367.html
News Provided by Acquire Media