Axon Offers One Year of Free Evidence.com Licenses, Body Cameras, and Mobile Apps for All Canadian Law Enforcement
Along with its next generation body-worn cameras, Axon's Evidence.com solution has helped to shepherd in a new era of evidence management in public safety. By offering an interoperable platform, Evidence.com helps law enforcement and justice agencies greatly increase their efficiency by reducing the need for unwieldy processes associated with sharing information on CDs, DVDs, and other methods of in-house data storage. Evidence.com's workflow improvements like automatic redaction, on-demand transcription, and easy case and evidence sharing create a digital evidence ecosystem that lets agencies save significant administrative time and considerable storage costs.
Several Canadian agencies have already begun to use Axon's innovative technologies, while many others are starting pilots.
"Axon has a secure, easy-to-use solution that helps reduce manual tasks, prevent data silos, and promote efficiency," said Axon CEO and co-founder
By streamlining virtually all aspects of the criminal justice process, from evidence capture to sharing with Crown prosecutors for trial, Axon's solution helps increase convictions while decreasing time to trial, thereby saving agencies money and time. For that reason, the company is determined to ensure that all agencies across
"We see this as a great opportunity for Services to gather more data on the effectiveness of these tools in the context of Canadian policing," said
In order to meet these challenges that face modern Canadian police agencies, Axon will ensure that all departments across
- One Axon Body 2 camera per sworn officer
- Digital evidence data storage with an Evidence.com "Unlimited Pro" license
- Two mounts per officer
- Docking station to securely upload body camera footage
- Axon Capture mobile application
- Access to the full
Axon Academyonline training library
For additional information on how to sign up for the offer please visit: www.ca.axon.com/trial. (This free, one-year trial offer is not available for any law enforcement agency or its officers in which Axon is participating in a request for proposal, a process which may restrict communication with that agency or its officers.)
The Axon network is a network of devices, apps and people that helps law enforcement become smarter and safer. Our mission is to protect life. Our technologies give law enforcement the confidence, focus and time they need to keep their communities safe. Our products impact every aspect of an officer's day-to-day experience:
- In the field - Our Smart Weapons offer a less-lethal intermediate use of force response and our body-worn and in-car cameras collect video evidence to capture the truth of an incident; and our mobile applications enable simple evidence collection.
- At the station - Our secure, cloud-based digital evidence management solution allows officers and command staff to manage, review, share and process digital evidence using forensic, redaction, transcription, and other tools.
- In the courtroom - Our solutions for Crown prosecutors make collaborating across Public Safety easy so that evidence can be shared efficiently to streamline court processes.
We work hard for those who put themselves in harm's way for all of us. To date, there are more than 100,000 licensed users from around the world and more than 185,000 lives and countless dollars have been saved with the Axon network of devices, apps and people. Learn more at www.axon.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
Axon, the "
Follow Axon here:
- Axon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Axon_Canada
- Axon on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Axon.ProtectLife/
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.axon.com, https://www.axon.com/press, www.twitter.com/axon_us and https://www.facebook.com/Axon.ProtectLife/ where Axon discloses information about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.axon.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/axon-offers-one-year-of-free-evidencecom-licenses-body-cameras-and-mobile-apps-for-all-canadian-law-enforcement-300486505.html
News Provided by Acquire Media