SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Oct. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Axon (Nasdaq: AAXN), the global leader in connected law enforcement technologies, today announced its call for speaker proposals for Axon Accelerate 2018. Axon's third annual user conference for law enforcement officers and public safety professionals will take place June 5-8, 2018 in Scottsdale, Ariz. Now through November 15, attendees can purchase tickets at a 10 percent discount using code IACP2017. To register and learn more, visit www.axon.com/conference.
We are calling on law enforcement to share educational, innovative and engaging experiences from their agencies with fellow industry professionals at next year's user conference. Session topics can range anywhere from how an agency is adapting to an increasingly technological work environment, to new trends in recruiting tactics. Other relevant topics to consider include:
- Successful de-escalation tactics
- Citizen trust in law enforcement
- Agency responses to mass attacks
- Data and evidence security and management
- International policing challenges and unique technology solutions
Interested law enforcement leaders and officers may submit session topics to email@example.com for consideration. The deadline to submit is January 31, 2018. Presenters will receive complimentary admission to the 2018 Accelerate conference.
Axon Accelerate is open to all law enforcement professionals from the US and around the world. Attendees include users of both Axon and TASER products, as well as non-customers who want to learn more about how agencies are deploying this technology in their cities. The conference offers workshops, education sessions featuring industry leaders and hands-on demos with Axon products. Attendees will also have the unique opportunity to work one-on-one with Axon product developers to help design new devices and apps that are most relevant and necessary for law enforcement today.
"Accelerate is one of the most exciting and informative events of the year for Axon and our customers," says Axon CEO and founder, Rick Smith. "We want law enforcement to have the most up-to-date training and information about the technology we are developing to help their industry and improve their day-to-day jobs."
The Axon network is a network of devices, apps and people that helps law enforcement become smarter and safer. Our mission is to protect life. Our technologies give law enforcement the confidence, focus and time they need to keep their communities safe. Our products impact every aspect of an officer's day-to-day experience:
- In the field - Our Smart Weapons offer a less-lethal intermediate use of force response and our body-worn and in-car cameras collect video evidence to capture the truth of an incident; and our mobile applications enable simple evidence collection.
- At the station - Our secure, cloud-based digital evidence management solution allows officers and command staff to manage, review, share and process digital evidence using forensic, redaction, transcription, and other tools.
- In the courtroom - Our solutions for prosecutors make collaborating across jurisdictions and agencies easy so that cases can be resolved quickly.
We work hard for those who put themselves in harm's way for all of us. To date, there are more than 169,000 licensed users from around the world and more than 190,000 lives and countless dollars have been saved with the Axon network of devices, apps and people. Learn more at www.axon.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
Axon, the "Axon Delta" logo, Axon network, Smart Weapons, Evidence.com, Axon Accelerate and TASER are trademarks of Axon Enterprise, Inc., some of which are registered in the U.S. and other countries. For more information, visit www.axon.com/legal. All rights reserved.
Follow Axon here:
- Axon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/axon_us
- Axon on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Axon.ProtectLife/
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.axon.com, https://www.axon.com/press, www.twitter.com/axon_us and https://www.facebook.com/Axon.ProtectLife/ where Axon discloses information about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.axon.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Andrea James via email at IR@axon.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/axon-calls-for-speaker-proposals-for-2018-accelerate-user-conference-300540905.html