SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- TASER (NASDAQ: TASR) today announced multiple orders of its TASER® brand next generation Smart Weapons. These orders were received and shipped in the second quarter.
Significant TASER Weapon orders:
- Arizona Department of Public Safety (AZ): 60 TASER® X2™ Smart Weapons, Officer Safety Plan
- Atlanta Police Department (GA): 200 X2s with TASER® Cam™ HD recorders
- Buncombe County Sheriff's Office (NC): 50 X2s, TASER Assurance Plan (TAP)
- Camden County Prosecutors Office (NJ): 40 X2s with 34 TASER Cam HD recorders
- Cleveland Metro Parks (OH): 85 TASER® X26P™ Smart Weapons
- Cook County Sheriff's Office (IL): 95 X2s and 100 X26Ps
- Dallas Police Department (TX): 75
- Denver Police Department (CO): 100 X26Ps
- Eugene Police Department (OR): 60 X26Ps
- Georgia Department of Corrections (GA): 140 X2s
- International Order: 110 X26Ps
- Mall of America Security Department (MN): 82 X26Ps
- Metropolitan Nashville Police Department (TN): 100 X26Ps
- Miami Police Department (FL): 180 X2s
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Department (TX): 44 X26Ps
- Multnomah County Sheriff's Office (OR): 100 X26Ps
- New Orleans Police Department (LA): 350 X26Ps with TASER Cam HD recorders, upgrade
- Oakland Police Department (CA): 60 X26Ps
- Ohio Department of Public Safety Patrol Academy (OH): 70 X26Ps
- Ontario Provincial Police (ON): 279 X2s
- Orange County Department of Corrections (FL): 43 X26Ps with 15 TASER Cam HD recorders
- Ottawa Police Service (ON): 100 X2s
- Peel Regional Police Tactical Unit (ON): 100 X2s
- San Antonio Park Police (TX): 40 X26Ps
- Southern Illinois University Department of Public Safety (IL): 42 X26Ps
TASER Social Media Links
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/71228
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/taserinternational1
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OfficialTASER
About TASER International, Inc.
TASER International makes communities safer with innovative public safety technologies. Founded in 1993, TASER first transformed law enforcement with its electrical weapons. TASER continues to define smarter policing with its growing suite of technology solutions, including AXON body-worn video cameras and EVIDENCE.com, a secure digital evidence management platform. More than 150,000 lives and countless dollars have been saved with TASER's products and services.
Learn more at www.TASER.com and www.EVIDENCE.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
TASER® is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved. TASER logo, TASER X26P™, TASER X2™, TASER Cam™ HD, and AXON are trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.taser.com, http://blog.taser.com, www.twitter.com/taser_ir, www.twitter.com/officialtaser and https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International where TASER discloses information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at IR@TASER.com.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150617/223700
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150106/167195LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-orleans-police-department-upgrades-to-350-taser-x2-smart-weapons-with-taser-cam-hd-recorders-300100511.html
SOURCE TASER International, Inc.