SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Oct. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- TASER International (NASDAQ: TASR) today announced multiple orders of its TASER® brand next generation Smart Weapons. These orders were received and shipped in the third quarter.
Significant TASER Smart Weapon orders:
- Albany County Sheriff's Office (WY): 40 TASER® X26P™ Smart Weapons, TASER Assurance Plan (TAP)
- Alpharetta Department of Public Safety (GA): 150 TASER® X2™ Smart Weapons
- Arizona Department of Public Safety (AZ): 297 X2s
- Austin Police Department (TX): 100 X26Ps
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (WV): 100 X26Ps
- Camden County Police Department (NJ): 50 X2s with TASER® Cam™ HD recorders
- Cedar Rapids Police Department (IA): 43 X26Ps
- Charleston Police Department (SC): 379 X26Ps
- Chickasaw Nation Division of Commerce (OK): 90 X26Ps with TASER Cam HD recorders, TAP
- Cincinnati Police Department (OH): 640 X26Ps
- Clearwater Police Department (FL): 200 X26Ps
- Dallas Police Department (TX): 87 X26Ps
- Davie Police Department (FL): 114 X26Ps with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Edmond Police Department (OK): 73 X26Ps, TAP
- Florida Highway Patrol (FL): 2,050 X2s
- Fort Collins Police Department (CO): 63 X26Ps
- Hamilton County Court (OH): 41 X2s
- Highland Park Department of Public Safety (TX): 50 X26Ps with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Illinois State Toll Highway Authority (IL): 78 X2s with TASER Cam HD recorders
- International Order: 40 X26Ps with 50 TASER Cam HD recorders
- International Order: 84 X2s
- International Order: 94 X26Ps
- International Order: 150 X26Ps
- International Order: 430 X2s
- Jacksonville Sheriff's Office (FL): 217 X26Ps
- Las Vegas Metro Police Department (NV): 231 X26Ps
- Louisville Metro Police Department (KY): 120 X2s
- Miami-Dade Police Department (FL): 150 X2s
- New Castle County Police Department (DE): 64 X26Ps
- Newport News Police Department (VA): 110 X2s
- Office of Motor Vehicle Enforcement (IA): 106 X26P
- Oregon State Police (OR): 45 X2s, TAP
- Pasquotank County Sheriff's Department (NC): 55 X26Ps, TAP
- Pennsylvania State Police Training Academy (PA): 102 X26Ps
- Philadelphia Police Department (PA): 500 X26Ps
- Portsmouth Police Department (NH): 43 X26Ps
- Round Rock Police Department (TX): 40 X26Ps, TAP
- Santa Ana Police Department (CA): 100 X26Ps
- Sacramento Police Department (CA): 80 X26Ps
- Texas Department of Public Safety (TX): 93 X26Ps
- Troy Police Department (MI): 52 X26Ps
- Union County Sheriff's Office (NC): 70 X2
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Advanced Training Center (WV): 523 X2s
- U.S. Secret Service (DC): 90 X2s
- University of Tennessee (TN): 50 X26Ps, TAP
- Virgin Islands Police Department (VI): 40 X26Ps with TASER Cam HD recorders
About TASER International, Inc.
TASER International makes communities safer with innovative public safety technologies. Founded in 1993, TASER first transformed law enforcement with its electrical weapons. TASER continues to define smarter policing with its growing suite of technology solutions, including Axon body-worn video cameras and Evidence.com, a secure digital evidence management platform. More than 156,000 lives and countless dollars have been saved with TASER's products and services.
Learn more at www.TASER.com, www.Axon.io and www.Evidence.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
TASER® and Axon® are registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved. TASER logo, Axon, Axon Body, Axon Flex, Axon Signal, TASER X26, TASER X26P, and TASER X2 are trademarks of TASER International, Inc. All rights are reserved for trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.taser.com, www.twitter.com/taser_ir, www.twitter.com/officialtaser and https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International where TASER discloses information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at IR@TASER.com.
CONTACT: Steve Tuttle
Vice President of Communications
TASER International, Inc.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20151012/276255
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150106/167195LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/florida-highway-patrol-deploys-2050-taser-x2-smart-weapons-300158402.html
SOURCE TASER International