SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Sept. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Axon (Nasdaq: AAXN) the global leader in public safety technology today announced the receipt of multiple orders for its TASER X26P and TASER X2 Smart Weapons. These orders were received and expected to ship in the third quarter of 2017.
"We are dedicated to developing technology that makes the world a safer place," says Rick Smith, Axon CEO and co-founder. "Our mission is to make a TASER CEW available to every officer, so they have the best options available to avoid injury or death. When we built the TASER Smart Weapon, our engineers had three thoughts in mind: safety, accountability, and performance."
- Division of Alaska State Troopers (AK): 342 X2 Smart Weapons, TASER 60
- Birmingham Police Dept (AL): 300 X26P Smart Weapons, TASER Assurance Plan (TAP)
- Burlington Police Department (NC): 120 X2s, TASER 60
- California Highway Patrol (CA): 400 X2s
- Chino Police Department (CA): 108 X26Ps
- Cobb County Sheriff's Office (GA): 101 X26Ps, TASER 60
- Colorado State Patrol (CO): 100 X26Ps
- Fayette County Sheriff's Department (GA): 150 TASER X2s, TASER 60
- Federal Agency (US): 2,175 X2s
- Federal Agency (US): 115 X26Ps
- Federal Agency (US): 100 X2s
- Florida Department of Agriculture (FL): 120 X26Ps, TASER 60
- Illinois State Police (IL): 100 X2s with 100 TASER CAM recorders
- International Order: 1,050 X26Ps
- International Order: 124 X2s
- Killeen Police Department (TX): 132 X26P, TASER 60
- Maricopa County Sheriff's Office (AZ): 225 X2s
- Massachusetts State Police (MA): 180 X2s
- Miami-Dade Police Department (FL): 160 X2s
- Miami Police Department (FL): 100 X2s
- Michigan State Police Department (MI): 133 X26Ps
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Department (TN): 164 X2s, TASER 60
- Nassau County Police Department (NY): 200 X26Ps
- Nye County Sheriff's Office (NV): 130 X2s, TAP
- Orange County Sheriff's Office (FL): 300 X26Ps
- Peoria Police Department (IL): 160 X26Ps, TASER 60
- Pennsylvania State Police Academy (PA): 105 X2s
- Phoenix Police Department (AZ): 100 X2s
- San Diego County Sheriff's Department (CA): 100 X2s
- Volusia County Sheriff's Office (FL): 220 X2s, Officer Safety Plan
- West Virginia State Patrol (WV): 600 X2s, TASER 60
About the TASER 60
The TASER 60 is a new 5-year annual payment plan that integrates warranty coverage for an agency's current TASER Smart Weapons, as well as on-site spares so officers experience zero downtime. The yearly payment plan allows for reliable budget line items during a 5-year period and are available with various coverage
- X2 Photos and video: https://brandfolder.com/s/ownpw4-be00c8-fsoy61
- X26P Photos: https://brandfolder.com/s/ownqg4-f6wj1c-64uhos
TASER Social Media Links
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Axon.ProtectLife/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/18008436/
- Blog: https://www.axon.com/company/news
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Axon_US
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/taserinternational1
The Axon network is a network of devices, apps and people that helps law enforcement become smarter and safer. Our mission is to protect life. Our technologies give law enforcement the confidence, focus, and time they need to keep their communities safe. Our products impact every aspect of an officer's day-to-day experience:
- In the field - Our Smart Weapons offer a less-lethal intermediate use of force response and our body-worn and in-car cameras collect video evidence to capture the truth of an incident; and our mobile applications enable simple evidence collection.
- At the station - Our secure, cloud-based digital evidence management solution allows officers and command staff to manage, review, share and process digital evidence using forensic, redaction, transcription, and other tools.
- In the courtroom - Our solutions for prosecutors make collaborating across jurisdictions and agencies easy so that cases can be resolved quickly.
We work hard for those who put themselves in harm's way for all of us. To date, there are more than 169,000 licensed users from around the world and more than 189,000 lives and countless dollars have been saved with the Axon network of devices, apps and people. Learn more at www.axon.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
Axon, the "Axon Delta" logo, Axon network, Smart Weapons, X2, X26P, TASER, Evidence.com, and 'Protect Life' are trademarks of Axon Enterprise, Inc., some of which are registered in the U.S. and other countries. For more information, visit www.axon.com/legal. All rights reserved.
Follow Axon here:
- Axon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/axon_us
- Axon on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Axon.ProtectLife/
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.axon.com, https://www.axon.com/press, www.twitter.com/axon_us and https://www.facebook.com/Axon.ProtectLife/ where Axon discloses information about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.axon.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Arvind Bobra via email at IR@axon.com.
Vice President of Strategic Communications
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/taser-deployments-expanded-across-nine-federal-and-state-law-enforcement-agencies-300524208.html