SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., July 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Axon (Nasdaq: AAXN), the global leader in connected law enforcement technologies, today announced the receipt of multiple orders for its TASER X26P and TASER X2 Smart Weapons. These orders were received in the first and second quarters of 2018 and will ship in multiple phases.
Significant orders were received from the following domestic and international agencies:
- Akron Police Department (OH): 175 X26Ps, TASER 60
- Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office (CO): 154 X26Ps, TASER 60
- British Transport Police (UK): 357 X2s
- Delaware State Police (DE): 121 X26Ps
- Detroit Police Department (MI): 2500 X2s and 1000 TASER CAM HD recorders, TASER 60
- Douglas County Sheriff's Office (GA): 130 X26Ps, TASER 60
- Gainesville Police Department (FL): 190 X2, TASER 60
- Gwinnett County Police Department (GA): 100 X2s
- Illinois State Police (IL): 125 X2s and 125 TASER CAM HD recorders
- Hampshire Constabulary (UK): 301 X2s, TASER 60
- Kissimmee Police Department (FL): 140 X2s, TASER 60
- Loudoun County Sheriff's Office (VA): 125 X26Ps
- Lubbock Police Department (TX): 450 X2s, TASER 60
- Maricopa County Sheriff's Office (AZ): 700 X2s, OSP
- Mesa County Sheriff's Office (CO): 220 X2s, TASER 60
- Michigan State Police (MI): 130 X26Ps
- Milwaukee Police Department (WI): 500 X2s, Officer Safety Plan (OSP)
- Ministry of Interior Dubai: 100 X2s
- New South Wales Police (Australia): 200 X26Ps and 200 TASER CAM HD recorders
- New Zealand Police: 195 X2s and 195 TASER CAM HD recorders
- Norwalk Police Department (CT): 179 X2s, TASER 60
- North Dakota Highway Patrol (ND): 183 X26Ps
- Pennsylvania Game Commission (PA): 150 X2s, OSP
- Peoria Police Department (AZ): 129 X2s, OSP
- Pinal County Sheriff's Office (AZ): 157 X2s, TASER 60
- Port of Los Angeles Police Department (CA): 130 X26Ps
- Queensland Police Service (Australia): 800 X26Ps
- Oakland Police Department (CA): 230 X26Ps
- Salt Lake City Police Department (UT): 100 X2s, OSP
- St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office (LA): 220 X26Ps, TASER 60
- San Bernardino County Probation Department (CA): 100 X26Ps
- Stanislaus County Sheriff's Office (CA): 110 X26Ps, TASER 60
- State Border Guard Service of Lithuania: 100 X26Ps
- Sussex Police (UK): 150 X2s
- US Federal Agency: 182 X2s
- Vancouver Police Department (WA): 130 X26Ps, TASER 60
- Washington Department of Corrections (WA): 150 X26Ps, TASER Assurance Program
Axon is a network of devices, apps and people that helps law enforcement become smarter and safer. Our mission is to protect life. Our technologies give law enforcement the confidence, focus and time they need to keep their communities safe. Our products impact every aspect of an officer's day-to-day experience:
- In the field - Our Smart Weapons offer a less-lethal intermediate use of force response and our body-worn and in-car cameras collect video evidence to capture the truth of an incident; and our mobile applications enable simple evidence collection.
- At the station - Our secure, cloud-based digital evidence management solution allows officers and command staff to manage, review, share, and process digital evidence using forensic, redaction, transcription, and other tools.
- In the courtroom - Our solutions for prosecutors make collaborating across jurisdictions and agencies easy so that cases can be resolved quickly.
We work hard for those who put themselves in harm's way for all of us. To date, there are more than 226,900 software seats booked on the Axon Network around the world and more than 200,000 lives and countless dollars have been saved with the Axon Network of devices, apps and people. Learn more at www.axon.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. and Twitter is a trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Axon, Axon Network, Smart Weapons, TASER CAM, TASER, X2, X26P, the "Delta Logo," and "Protect Life," are trademarks of Axon Enterprise, Inc., some of which are registered in the US and other countries. For more information, visit www.axon.com/legal. All rights reserved.
Follow Axon here:
- Axon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/axon_us
- Axon on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Axon.ProtectLife/
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.axon.com, https://www.axon.com/press, www.twitter.com/axon_us and https://www.facebook.com/Axon.ProtectLife/ where Axon discloses information about the company, its financial information and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.axon.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Andrea James via email at IR@axon.com.
Vice President of Strategic Communications
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/axon-announces-orders-for-10-113-taser-smart-weapons-300679854.html